Year-over-year profit margin growth is tied to best-in-class experiences
Traveler demands, financial pressure, technology advancements, and global growth are changing the rules. SAP empowers airlines to stay ahead of the game and provide exceptional experiences by becoming intelligent enterprises.
Strategic Demand Management for Airlines
- Fuel Management
- Strategic Planning and Network Performance for Airlines
Operations and Asset Management for Airlines
- Maintenance, Repair, and Overhaul
- Operational Risk Management
Contextual Marketing and Customer Service Excellence for Airlines
- Consent-Based Marketing
- Omnichannel Service Excellence
- Optimized Marketing
- Single Customer View
Ground Handling, Catering and Billing Services for Airlines
- Accounts Payable and Receivable
- Planning and Analysis
- Responsive Manufacturing
- Strategic Procurement
Digital Transformation of Commerce and Sales for Airlines
- Commerce Personalization
- ONE Order Accounting
- Omnichannel Commerce Management
- Sales Force Empowerment
- Sales Performance Management
Ensure a reliable, personalized air travel experience in a digital world
Optimize experiences with intelligent technologies
Integrate and increase transparency of end-to-end processes and operations and leverage real-world awareness to make decisions and solve problems in innovative ways.
SAP Road Map for Airlines
Explore our airlines road map to learn about current industry solutions, planned innovations, and future direction.
Current release highlights
- Travel accelerator upgrade to IATA’s newest industry standard for NDC (v18.2) and ONE Order certification
- Integration with Gigya technology for customer and consumer profiling in SAP Marketing Cloud
- Unified predictive analytics and demand-driven material requirement planning
- Airline industry content in SAP Profitability and Performance Management
- Extensibility capabilities for machine learning scenarios in marketing data management
- New interfaces to Google Analytics to analyze what drives people to a Web site
- Enhancement of the material requirement planning cockpit to improve capacity planning and supply handling
- Creation of a cockpit to manage financial plans
- Implement customer journey management capabilities, such as check-in, boarding, and disruption
- Develop the holistic marketing automation platform for contextual marketing, leveraging machine learning and AI
- Support predictive maintenance planning and scheduling with connected assets and a connected workerforce
- Enhance fuel management with the ability to expose risks
Find airlines software tailored to your needs
Transition from services provider to traveler partner by gaining the insight and flexibility needed to provide a consistent, personalized experience.
Become a best-run business by connecting people, business networks, the Internet of Things, and Big Data with our real-time enterprise resource management suite for digital business; deployed in the cloud or on premise.
Manage your airlines business enterprise-wide
Explore our comprehensive solutions for all business processes across all industries to find the solutions you need to build a connected business.
Simplify HR processes and engage your workforce to drive better business results, empower your workforce, and develop your talent.
Bring together financial processes with automated, real-time analytics, and translate them into forward-looking business insight across the entire organization.
Procurement and Networks
Streamline procurement processes across your organization, driving compliance and control while cutting costs and risks.
Take advantage of in-depth data analysis, predictions, and processing of complex events, and combine data from a variety of sources into one, integrated platform.
Database and Data Management
Leverage business applications that use the latest technology advancements – including the SAP HANA platform, cloud, mobile, and more.
Application Development and Integration
Deploy high-velocity, intelligent edge IoT applications using business and technology services.