The new network economy will coalesce around fewer ecosystems
Insurance is a prime digital network example, as it touches life, health, property, and travel. By 2025, many insurers will be engaging with cross-industry ecosystem providers and defining opportunities, beyond managing risk.
- Incentives and Commissions
- Sales Force Automation
- Billing and Payments
- Claim Lifecycle
- Product and Policy Lifecycle
- Quotation and Offer Management
- Reinsurance Lifecycle
- Central Procurement
- Inventory and Basic Warehouse Management
- Invoice and Payables Management
- Operational Procurement
- Services Procurement
- Sourcing and Contract Management
- Supplier Collaboration
- Supplier Management
- Commissions and Incentives Settlement
- Core Human Resources and Service Delivery
- External Workforce Management
- Payroll and Time & Attendance Management
- People Analytics
- Talent Acquisition
- Talent Management and Learning
Profit and Risk Control
- Financial Liabilities Management
- Financials Assets Management
- Profitability and Solvency
Finance, Investments, and Compliance
- Accounting and Financial Close
- Account Payable and Receivable
- Financial Planning and Analysis
- Financial Assets Management
- Governance, Risk and Compliance
- Real Estate Management
Solve your specific insurance needs
Serve customers better with SAP Cloud for Insurance
Find out how the Intelligent Enterprise can help you place customers at the center of a service network focused on safety, wellness, and loss prevention.
Unlock business value with digital technology
Deliver innovative, customer-centric products and services by connecting new technologies with integrated business solutions to create an intelligent enterprise.
Create opportunities with digital transformation
Learn how you can take advantage of the digital economy by leveraging the IoT, adopting processes for better operational agility, and pushing your levels of transparency.
Current release highlights
- Machine learning service ticket intelligence – categorization proposal
- Streamlined interface for creating new business applications for SAP Policy Management
- Consistency check for reinsurance treaty calculation rules
- SAP Fiori app enabling analysis of changes in insurance liabilities
- Claims management for insurance integration into SAP Commerce, financial services accelerator
- Enhancement of SAP Fiori app to provide first notice of loss
- Improved data archiving and reduced data footprint in SAP Policy Management
- Conversational voice interfaces and machine learning
- Integrate insurance-specific processes in SAP S/4HANA with SAP Insurance Sales Assistant
- Continue innovating our portfolio by integrating machine learning, blockchain, and the IoT
- Incorporate insurance-specific processes in SAP cloud solutions
- Add an integration layer for SAP and partner-driven GRC applications and services on SAP Cloud Platform
Find insurance software tailored to your needs
SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Adopt the SAP S/4HANA Cloud platform to become a best-run insurance business by using a proven technology framework. Realize instant value by taking advantage of technologies such as the Internet of Things, Big Data, real-time analytics, and enterprise mobility solutions.
SAP S/4HANA for financial products subledger
Centralize your accounting data and rules for financial instruments and insurance contracts with this multi-entity subledger solution. Significantly reduce costs and make it easier to reconcile different sets of books, while simplifying the preparation of estimated cashflows provided by actuarial systems.
Exceed expectations with the latest IT innovations
Redefine the insurance business model
Redefine the insurance business model
Give insurance customers and partners the simple, personalised products and services they expect using advanced analytics and data monetization.
Manage your insurance business enterprise-wide
Explore our comprehensive solutions for all business processes across all industries to find the solutions you need to build a connected business.
Simplify HR processes and engage your workforce to drive better business results, empower your workforce, and develop your talent.
Bring together financial processes with automated, real-time analytics, and translate them into forward-looking business insight across the entire organisation.
Take advantage of in-depth data analysis, predictions, and processing of complex events, and combine data from a variety of sources into one, integrated platform.
Cloud and Data Platforms
Leverage business applications that use the latest technology advancements – including the SAP HANA platform, cloud, mobile, and more.
Internet of Things (IoT)
Deploy high-velocity, intelligent edge IoT applications using business and technology services.