Engage and transact with your customers anywhere, at any time, and on any device with the built-in omnichannel versatility offered by our B2B and B2C commerce software.
New business models and services are needed to compete in a new economy
SAP enables wholesale distributors to drive new revenue sources, reduce costs, and differentiate your business by simplifying digital transformation and supporting new business models and customer-specific services
Supply Chain Execution
- Order Promising
- Track & Trace and Logistics Networks
- Transportation Management
- Warehouse Management
- Yard Logistics
- Cost Recovery and Rebates
- External Workforce Management
- Invoice and Payables Management
- Operational Procurement
- Procurement Analytics
- Services Procurement
- Sourcing and Contract Management
- Supplier Collaboration
- Supplier Management
Supply Chain Planning
- Demand Management and Insights
- Response and Supply Planning
- Sales, Inventory, and Operations Planning
Marketing and Sales
- Commerce Personalisation
- Customer Rebates and Incentive Programs
- Omnichannel Commerce Management
- Optimised Marketing
- Sales Force Automation
- Sales Performance Management
- Single Customer View
- External Workforce Management
- Field Service Management
- Subscription Management
- Value-Added Product Services
Simplify and improve the way you work with your customers and suppliers
Transform and differentiate your business
Optimise processes, evolve existing services, and go above and beyond what your peers have to offer by leveraging intelligent technologies to become an intelligent enterprise.
SAP Road Map for Wholesale Distribution
Explore our wholesale distribution road map to learn about current industry solutions, planned innovations, and future direction.
Current release highlights
- Demand-side forecast collaboration to include external partner forecasts in the planning process
- Invoice automation with machine learning and invoice monitoring to handle exceptions
- Increased integration between SAP solutions and SAP Global Batch Traceability
- Integration of SAP Intelligent Sales Execution to SAP Cloud for Customer
- New machine learning forecasting algorithms
- Conversational voice interfaces and machine learning
- Extended warehouse optimisation capabilities, such as MFS enhancements and robotic integration
- Insight on what drives people to a Web page with the integration of Google Analytics
- Enable forecast automation and inclusion of advanced algorithms
- Use machine learning and data prediction to automate procurement processes
- Provide a business network for logistics collaboration with a focus on SAP Transportation Management
- Implement additional account-based marketing, content marketing, and lead-to-revenue capabilities
Find wholesale distribution software tailored to your needs
Run flexible, tightly integrated processes to achieve operational excellence – from demand planning and CRM to inventory and supply chain management.
Adopt industry best practices while attaining operational excellence with our real-time enterprise resource management suite for digital business that can be deployed in the cloud or on premise.
SAP Commerce Cloud
Jump-start your transition to an intelligent enterprise
Accelerate implementation time, reduce risks, and get ready for your digital journey with the SAP Model Company service for wholesale distribution.
SAP Model Company for Wholesale Distribution
Become a digital leader with a prepackaged, ready to use service that delivers predefined end-to-end business processes, test cases, configuration guidelines, and project accelerators for your industry.
Exceed expectations with the latest IT innovations
Stay competitive and win in the experience economy
In this independent research study, learn how wholesale distributors are reimagining their business models to meet evolving customer demands and succeed in the experience economy, even as more B2B digital business is sold directly to consumers.
Become a best-run midsize wholesale distributor
In this IDC InfoBrief sponsored by SAP, learn how midsize wholesale distributors are finding new ways to drive revenue, empower employees, and respond to customer needs.
Manage your wholesale distribution business enterprise-wide
Explore our comprehensive solutions for all business processes across all industries to find the solutions you need to build a connected business.
Simplify HR processes and engage your workforce to drive better business results, empower your workforce, and develop your talent.
Bring together financial processes with automated, real-time analytics, and translate them into forward-looking business insight across the entire organisation.
Take advantage of in-depth data analysis, predictions, and processing of complex events, and combine data from a variety of sources into one, integrated platform.
Cloud and Data Platforms
Leverage business applications that use the latest technology advancements – including the SAP HANA platform, cloud, mobile, and more.
Internet of Things (IoT)
Deploy high-velocity, intelligent edge IoT applications using business and technology services.